Why You Need Social Media
Did You Know?
- There are over 150 million Facebook users in the U.S. – that’s 1 in every 2 people.
- There are 200 million Twitter users globally – on Twitter over 2hrs on average per month.
- The average Facebook user has 130 friends – multiply that for every comment your company’s post receives and that’s a lot of impressions daily!
- Over 3 million Foursquare check-ins occur every day.
- Consumers are 25% more likely to frequent a company that they’ve engaged with on social media.
It's Where They Are
You’ve heard the saying “the best compliment a customer can give us is by referring their friends.” Social networks are where customers are doing just that. Whether it’s through Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, Tumblr, YouTube, Google+, Yelp or any other social network, they are talking about their experiences.
Socially Acceptable goes beyond just a post and a tweet to make sure your company is being represented to the highest standards in front of these social movers and shakers.Find Out More
Your Customers Are Talking
The way companies communicate has changed. We started with a tin can and twine and evolved to where we are today – with over 50 different social networks and growing. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Flickr, Instagram, Google+, Vimeo – the list goes on and on.
Your customers are talking, but are you listening and talking back? It’s time to elevate your social media strategy beyond just “checking the box” and devote the resources to making your business Socially Acceptable and accountable.Learn More